Tsfuru-jins

Go down

Tsfuru-jins

Post  Nethys on Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:34 am

Okay okay.. what I'm about to say may get flamed by many.. lolz but here goes.
Bebi's are M'kayin slow. Yes I realize that they are much stronger then most, BUT Why are humans so much faster in SH4? That's kinda unfair. Humans are godly with strength.. I just don't go for that red hair though.. damned carrot tops! From what I seen that Skater posted is the stats for each transformation and from what I've seen is that there is no speed increase from Bebi Form 2 and Bebi Form 3.. then it sorta jumps to Speed 2 with Bebi Form 4.. but that's a ways away from 2nd and 3rd forms. Any ideas.. just post em.. basically my main concern for Tsfuru-jins. Sad

Nethys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tsfuru-jins

Post  KeiroShiba on Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:37 am

Weve already pretty much done all the reballancing, If you dont want a race because its slow then chose another race :p they all have their advantages and dissadvantages. It will be okay, I promise you wont be dissapointed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sesshouraku on Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:04 am

As of right now, Bebi4 has a higher pl multiplier than SH4, and I'm guessing that's James' reasoning for them being slower than humans.

Bebi4: x20 pl, x13 attack/defense, and 2 speed.
SH4: x17 pl, x13 attack/defense, and 1.5 speed.

Extra pl, slower speed var = James' way of separating Bebi4 from SH4 and keeping them **somewhat** balanced.

Sesshouraku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum