The abusing of Steve.

Go down

The abusing of Steve.

Post  Dinner on Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:41 pm

This post was not created to "flame" Steve, this post is created to show what I personally think is wrong with the way Steve mods,
I kindly ask not to judge on grammer and spelling.
I also kindly ask to be objective on this matter.
Starting this post,

No doubt you all, in your years of playing clan have noticed that gm's sometimes don't take things seriously. Is that a bad thing ? certainly not ! it makes sure the GM's stay part of the community. When a GM does something he or she has to be able to explain his reasoning, now in some cases the reasoning is as simple as i did it because the rules forced me to do it, and sometimes it is because they are doing a player a favor.

Sometimes the actions of a GM have negative ?consequences? for players, variating from killing a player when accidentilly using the heal verb or BM'ing a demon after using the heal verb, most of the times the GM's "fix" these negative consequences, or if they are unable to ask another GM to fix it for them. But they always try to atleast make sure that the problem is solved.

Now sessh(steve) is a whole other story. When sessh heals someone and thus BM'ing a demon he laughs and makes fun of it on Wsay.
Even after that person asked for help. Steve is well aware of the auto save system when someone dies ! Steve is well aware of the fact that if someone gets banned before they are auto saved they can be "fixed", now thank james for not giving sessh a bann verb but also thank god for giving sessh a summon and warp verb. Sessh could if he wanted to make sure one player that BM'ed doesn't get killed and thus auto-saved. But no! instead of doing this he laughs on Wsay and talks about the BM'ed person being "pwned"...

Now i am well aware of the fact that there have been a lot of complainments when it comes to the subject of steve's GM. Should he keep it is often something that is being said ? And thus i would like to ask james to rethink the problem that is steve...

( i hope i made my point clear, if not feel free to ask )
( visual evidence that sessh abuses his GM-powers without even trying to help those who he put in a disadvantage)

This is a conversation/discusion steve and i had. this was after i have been unmuted by steve ( i was muted because i used cpas a bit too much, i'll be honest, steve sometimes does things following the rules.)

( «|Mithril×Requiem|» ):I: Horus of the Horizon :I: )Sagara Sanosuke Wsays: okay .. Sessh one question
((€@NG3£§ F®ØM H3££€)+=[ Destroyer of Worlds ]=+)Apollyon Wsays: ?
(( «|Mithril×Requiem|» ):I: Horus of the Horizon :I: )Sagara Sanosuke Wsays: Why didn't you summon me and make sure i couldn't get killed so another GM could bann and fix me ?
((€@NG3£§ F®ØM H3££€)+=[ Destroyer of Worlds ]=+)Apollyon Wsays: Why should I have?
(( «|Mithril×Requiem|» ):I: Horus of the Horizon :I: )Sagara Sanosuke Wsays: Cause now it's abuse of power
((€@NG3£§ F®ØM H3££€)+=[ Destroyer of Worlds ]=+)Apollyon Wsays: How so?
(( «|Mithril×Requiem|» ):I: Horus of the Horizon :I: )Sagara Sanosuke Wsays: if you DID summon andmade sure i could get fixed it would show that you were willing to clean the mess you created
((€@NG3£§ F®ØM H3££€)+=[ Destroyer of Worlds ]=+)Apollyon Wsays: Lol?
((€@NG3£§ F®ØM H3££€)+=[ Destroyer of Worlds ]=+)Apollyon Wsays: I created?

(( «|Mithril×Requiem|» ):I: Horus of the Horizon :I: )Sagara Sanosuke Wsays: thankies sessh ^_^ that was all i needed
((€@NG3£§ F®ØM H3££€)+=[ Destroyer of Worlds ]=+)Apollyon Wsays: I've been in your situation several times, Dinner.
((€@NG3£§ F®ØM H3££€)+=[ Destroyer of Worlds ]=+)Apollyon Wsays: Rarely has a demon of mine been restored after it was force-BM'd.

(( «|Mithril×Requiem|» ):I: Horus of the Horizon :I: )Sagara Sanosuke Wsays: Ahh but there is the thing
((€@NG3£§ F®ØM H3££€)+=[ Destroyer of Worlds ]=+)Apollyon Wsays: And, it's not my job to ensure your safety when you're fully capable of doing it on your own. (( «|Mithril×Requiem|» ):I: Horus of the Horizon :I: )Sagara Sanosuke Wsays: How am i able to fix myself when you use a verb ?
((€@NG3£§ F®ØM H3££€)+=[ Destroyer of Worlds ]=+)Apollyon Wsays: I healed for Drew. (( «|Mithril×Requiem|» ):I: Horus of the Horizon :I: )Sagara Sanosuke Wsays: You created a situation where in it was possible to make use of something in the game, you were well aware of the effects.
((€@NG3£§ F®ØM H3££€)+=[ Destroyer of Worlds ]=+)Apollyon Wsays: I am well aware of several things. (( «|Mithril×Requiem|» ):I: Horus of the Horizon :I: )Sagara Sanosuke Wsays: Than why don't act like it ?
((€@NG3£§ F®ØM H3££€)+=[ Destroyer of Worlds ]=+)Apollyon Wsays: Several reasons. None of which shall be disclosed to you. (( «|Mithril×Requiem|» ):I: Horus of the Horizon :I: )Sagara Sanosuke Wsays: Ah, there you go, hiding behind that wall ..
(( «|Mithril×Requiem|» ):I: Horus of the Horizon :I: )Sagara Sanosuke Wsays: well, thanks sessh.
((€@NG3£§ F®ØM H3££€)+=[ Destroyer of Worlds ]=+)Apollyon Wsays: You know dang well demons should be trained carefully, and yet there you were, training a demon while people are killing other people.
((€@NG3£§ F®ØM H3££€)+=[ Destroyer of Worlds ]=+)Apollyon Wsays: You should've known better, Dinner.

Dinner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The abusing of Steve.

Post  J Fizzle on Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:56 pm

He didn't do it to make you BM...he did it to help someone else out..it's not really abusing.
J Fizzle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sesshouraku on Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:58 pm

All right. I will not deny using heal. Nor will I say that I really care about Dinner's demon. However, if you want reasoning, here it is.

Drew and Reece planned the whole thing. Drew asked me to heal, and I healed. I had no knowledge of what was being planned, and I wasn't aware of any demons being online. As such, I didn't know what happened until afterward. However, as to what was said earlier, I will not take that back. Dinner, you were killed after you killed me, and as such, your character was saved. Whose fault is that? Not mine, and therefore, I didn't have to do anything. Even if I could have done something, what could I have done? Warped you to some random place just so your character wouldn't save? Hah. I don't think so. Any other time I do that, it would have been called abuse, and now, since I didn't do it, you're calling it abuse. In reality, you've no reason to say I abused because, in fact, I didn't. It may have been my fault for healing, but in the end, it was your fault for standing at barbers and allowing yourself to get killed after it all happened. Case closed.

Sesshouraku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuroda on Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:24 pm

It was my fault, not Steves. Now stop complaining.

Kuroda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinner on Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:29 pm

Fact 1.) i was standing still on the lake after reece spehiroth. ( i did not kill you until after my own demon died ! which took like 10-12 minutes )
Fact 2.) You using the heal verb was not abuse, but you trying not to fix the problem afterwards shows that's the thing i am going at.
Fact 3.) You say you didn't knew any demons were online, yet after you used the heal verb you knew, and heard very well what happened.
Fact 4.) You didn't try to solve the problem.

Opinion 1.) .... it pisses me off that you wouldn't help me or Demon cookie, but if it was your demon you would have done everythiung possible to solve this.

Honestly, though you have been put in a game, manipulated by reece and drew ( :'( ) i am dissapointed by your lack of actions.

Last edited by Aurora on Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dinner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasuar on Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:29 pm

Wait wait wait... wait. Didn't he try and say that hand was my fault just the other day? Or is this a different hand that I didn't have a, well, hand in. >_>

Krasuar
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinner on Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:32 pm

xd @ kras, no.. after that hand appeared he didn't blame anyone else for it. however Drew said it was his fault.
Dont worry kras.
Dinner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasuar on Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:00 am

No he really did come at me saying the hand was my fault before. Surprised he didn't post "XOMG Abuse" shit about me then. I flat out said I didn't give a fuck if he BM'd cause he rested so it was his own doing. <_< Must be pick on Steve day cause Steve can't ban or edit or something.

Krasuar
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sesshouraku on Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:03 am

Krasuar wrote:No he really did come at me saying the hand was my fault before. Surprised he didn't post "XOMG Abuse" shit about me then. I flat out said I didn't give a fuck if he BM'd cause he rested so it was his own doing. <_< Must be pick on Steve day cause Steve can't ban or edit or something.

The one you're thinking of was Reece, Mike, but yeah, he's saying I abused because I couldn't help him.

Sesshouraku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasuar on Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:10 am

Could have swore it was that Sagara name and not some Reece name. O.o

Krasuar
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sesshouraku on Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:38 am

No, that was the one I apparently broked.

Sesshouraku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nethys on Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:18 am

I don't see what all the damned commotion is of BMing. Yes it sucks, BUT you have no one to blame but yourself for your careless training. Yeah, Steve used the hand, but you coulda payed attention, and avoided that problem. I don't see how your one fact is "After he used it he knew". That doesn't make sense; how could he have known you were a demon? The only way he knew was your blatanly obvious "OMG I BMed!!" Like seriously dude, more PEW PEW and less QQ. :/

Nethys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasuar on Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:28 am

Topic is 4 days old nub.

Krasuar
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content