Clan DBGT 2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

seesh abusing....yet again

4 posters

Go down

seesh abusing....yet again Empty seesh abusing....yet again

Post  jakez Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:36 pm

so people were arguing about the use of BSDBs blaming kyoshi for it, as a brother i obviously defended him, so once i start proving that what seesh says doesnt mean anything EG

((€@NG3£§ F®ØM H3££€))Pernicious Wsays: (( €Årkadian Empire€ ))Kyoshi Wsays: just IT to me i tell u whats going to happen sheesh
(( €Årkadian Empire€ ))Kyoshi Wsays: 2361

that could mean anything, kyoshi could be telling seesh wats going on in the news, ir anything, it doesnt neccesarilly mean that its about the crisis which was going on, so everyone else gets to talk if there one about kyoshi abusing and blah blah but if i was to prove seesh wrong? what do i get? oh yea u guessed it...

((€@NG3£§ F®ØM H3££€))Pernicious Wsays: Jakez, I suggest shutting the M'Kay up.

So Jakez 123, cat got your tongue?

yea so thats what i get for protecting a player... it was totally wrong use of power, it was a conversation and i was in "defence" but i guess thats what i get for defending a player

even though there has been loads of topic about seesh i believe this was a "wrong" choice, so i guess thats how it is go steves way or no way.

also this strikes me

((€@NG3£§ F®ØM H3££€))Pernicious Wsays: Either way.
((€@NG3£§ F®ØM H3££€))Pernicious Wsays: This will be going to either Mike or Rem.
((€@NG3£§ F®ØM H3££€))Pernicious Wsays: I'll guarantee that.

my answer to this is:
seesh basically mutes the opposition (defence) (me) so i cant defend anyone with everyone sucking up to seesh since hes GM.

also

((€@NG3£§ F®ØM H3££€))Super li-Shenlong Wsays: You seem awefully worried for someone who hasn't done anything Reece >_>

in my opinion i would be worried to because 1) all the players are sucking up to the GM (secondly) seesh mutes the people that defends kyoshi, so if i was gang-banged by people sucking up to a GM and the GM doesnt listen to tthe facts and only wants to see someone get banned? yes i would be worried especially if i didnt do anything.

{ } (Pernicious) says: Y'know, Jakez...

{ } (Pernicious) says: Making abuse threads isn't going to get you unmuted.

oh yea i forgot i can't oppose you, because ill get "pwned" by GM verbs
yea the truth does hurt.

jakez

Back to top Go down

seesh abusing....yet again Empty Re: seesh abusing....yet again

Post  Sesshouraku Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:26 pm

Not quite. I muted you for providing bullshit excuses for your "brother" to get out of abusing the black star dragonballs. You weren't a necessary part of the conversation, and therefore, your opinion on the matter is negligible, at best. Reece obviously played a part in it, and he was most likely the one who had set it up. By this point, the person who, according to Reece, had made the wish had already logged out; that person being SSJ Pyro. And so, I shall reiterate it for you once again since you're obviously too dim-witted to figure it out for yourself.

You served no purpose in the conversation, and after being told to stay out of it, you chose to continue and were muted. Easy enough for you?
Sesshouraku
Sesshouraku

Back to top Go down

Post  KeiroShiba Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:33 pm

There was already a section for steve's abusing.. this should have been posted under that, no need to have multiple topics for the same thing
KeiroShiba
KeiroShiba
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jakez Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:34 pm

i was in the conversation, yea i am the only one that noticed that i was the only one that was opposing you other than kyoshi and levis? the people who were blamed? yea please just because i said stuff you automatically believe my "answer" or in your case "excuses" as if it was not in the conversation but it was

o and rem sorry >_> now i know

jakez

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuroda Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:55 pm

Jakez, I wasn't talking about you being worried, I was talking about Reece. And you make the mute out to seem like Steve actually muted you directly after telling you to be quiet, which didn't happen. I don't see why this is such a big deal to you to be honest. Someone was accused of glitching the Black Star balls, if they didn't do it, they'd have nothing to worry about. It's just suspicious that someone happens to wish with the Dragonballs, Reece tells Pyro to IT to him to tell him what's "Going to happen", Reece gets killed, Pyro wishes and logs out almost instantly (all within 2-3 minutes of the last wish), and then have an hour and a half long arguement over something that "didn't happen"? Aweful lot of coincidences here, but that's just my view on what's been going on. Not pointing the finger at anyone, just telling it how it happened. Just saying, if nothing happened, why is there this long abuse thread? I'd just wait to be unmuted instead of making a huge deal out of it. It's happened to me before. Carrying it on will only make your mute last longer.

Kuroda

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down