Clan DBGT 2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New race idea.

4 posters

Go down

New race idea. Empty Re: New race idea.

Post  Krasuar Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:57 pm

So we are never allowed to ever include a new race ever again cause no one wants to put more effort into a screen? Try coding this crap, or making the icons >_>

Low pl != 1 hit kill. They wouldn't need a trans. I'd insure that. It's what ki shields and barriers are for. And any ki attack can easily be coded to not be able to self damage.

If you're going to shoot down the idea at least give intelligent arguments against it.

Krasuar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nethys Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:36 pm

I think it would be weird to do a new race, especially the 'Babidi' race. O_o Like yeah okay, 1 hit kills, massive ki gains from lvl ups, BUT Is that all it will have? Speed to runaway? I'd rather have Hevalians back. >_> Besides.. I don't wanna redo my Character Select Screen. :/ It was meant for 11 Races.

Nethys

Back to top Go down

Post  KeiroShiba Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:04 pm

The race would need alot of attacks to make them worth using, some sort of transformation maybe.. one that would boost their ki and perhaps their pl, otherwise they will pretty much just be 1 hit kills, babidi class would need somethin amazing to make them a ballanced race, ideas?
KeiroShiba
KeiroShiba
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinner Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:12 am

Sounds like a nice idea, the only problem i see would be, transformations and being killed lots of times by their own ki blasts.
Dinner
Dinner

Back to top Go down

New race idea. Empty New race idea.

Post  Krasuar Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:50 pm

Was thinking up an idea for a new race.

How would everyone feel about a Babidi race?

Weak pl,atk,def but killer ki.
Various specially attacks only they get used to hinder their opponents while they blast them from long range.

Just an idea.

Krasuar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down